Friday 31 May 2013

Bad Boys

Is it wrong to be excited about owning a new pair of running shoes?  Back in the days when I only ever bought road running shoes I wouldn't give them a second thought.  However, I've just bought a pair of Salomon Speedcross shoes and I believe they might just be my most treasured possession.  They fit like a glove, are super comfy, have amazing grip in the mud and even feel pretty good on the road.  They also have a funky speed locking lace system which should be easy to undo with freezing cold hands and there's a pocket in the tongue to stow away the excess lace.  If they weren't muddy already after just one run I might even consider putting them on the mantle piece (except I don't have one!).  I'm hoping I have now found the perfect shoes for the 24 hour Thunder Run in July and the Swiss Mountain Ultra in August.

Here's a photo of my new bad boy running shoes.


My precious..

No comments:

Post a Comment